- Has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we perform a valuable service for our clients who are grateful that we contacted them.
- Is a New York State-registered company that has been helping individuals and organizations to recover unclaimed funds for 20 years.
- Is a proud member of the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce and the Association of Professional Genealogists.
UPRS abides by a set of guiding principles:
- Exceed our client’s expectations of service quality and professionalism
- Perform ethically by our customers, business partners and community
- Demonstrate respect to local customs and cultures
Robert Scott Gelb
VP, Business Development
Robert has over 18 years of regulatory compliance and business transformation experience in the Financial Services industry. Robert joined UPRS in 2009 and oversees all activities related to new and existing client relations.
Previously, Robert was Director of Operational Risk at American Express Company, in which he led a company-wide initiative to drive compliance with federal regulations. Prior to this role, Robert drove idea-generation and execution of margin improvement endeavors generating over $50 Million.
Prior To American Express, Robert held roles in strategic planning serving the financial services industry, both in-house at Chase Manhattan Bank and at external consulting firms.
Robert earned his MA in Applied Social Research from Queens College and his MBA in Finance from NYU Stern School of Business.
Office: +1 212 321 0299
Mobile: +1 347 581 3300
Fax: +1 718 819 1812